New title graphic
- Inbox: What lies ahead for Greene, Antone? March 6, 2021Beat reporter Mark Sheldon responds to fans' questionsMark Sheldon
- Pérez to factor into Reds' pitching plans in '21 March 6, 2021Lorenzen makes spring debut on mound; Schrock could bring versatility to rosterJesse Sanchez
- Akiyama's wife 'better now' following scare March 4, 2021 Mark Sheldon
- Notes: Gray, Winker in action; Sims update March 5, 2021 Mark Sheldon
- Inaugural Lou Gehrig Day set for June 2 March 4, 2021New annual event to celebrate Iron Horse, raise funds in battle against ALSAnthony Castrovince
- Tell us about your favorite baseball card February 22, 2021 MLB.com
- 1 of these aces will be the '21 strikeout king March 5, 2021 David Adler, Matt Kelly, Jason Catania, Sarah Langs and Thomas Harrigan
- Antone brings heat in push for Reds' rotation March 4, 2021 Jesse Sanchez
- Here is each team's top future slugger March 5, 2021 Jim Callis, Jonathan Mayo and Sam Dykstra
- Reds' 2020 Top 30 Prospects list February 28, 2018Who do the Reds have in the pipeline? Get scouting reports, video, stats, projected ETAs and more for Cincinnati's Top 30 Prospects.
- Inbox: What lies ahead for Greene, Antone? March 6, 2021
REDS Player of the Week: Trevor Bauer
- MLBTR Poll: Who Will Win The NL Central? March 6, 2021The National League Central looks as if it will be the most wide-open division in Major League Baseball when the regular season opens in a few weeks. Minus the Pirates, who figure to contend for the worst record in the league this year, it appears anyone could take the Central. The Cubs, Cardinals, Reds and Brewers were all playoff teams in 2020, and only fi […]Connor Byrne
- Latest On Yoenis Cespedes March 3, 2021Free-agent outfielder Yoenis Cespedes held a showcase in Florida that 11 teams attended on Tuesday, according to Ken Davidoff of the New York Post. The Yankees, White Sox, Brewers, Blue Jays, Tigers (one of Cespedes’ ex-teams), Padres, Rays, Reds, Marlins, Cubs and Braves were all on hand to watch Cespedes, per Davidoff. As Davidoff notes, it’s interesting t […]Connor Byrne
- Brandon Bailey Undergoes Tommy John Surgery February 27, 2021Reds right-hander Brandon Bailey announced on Twitter that he underwent Tommy John surgery on Friday. It was the second TJ procedure for the 26-year-old Bailey, whom the Reds acquired from the Astros in November. The 26-year-old Bailey made his major league debut last season in Houston with 7 1/3 innings of two-run ball, six hits allowed, and four walks agai […]Connor Byrne
- Bell: Senzel Is Reds' Primary Center Fielder February 25, 2021The Reds still don’t have a clear answer at shortstop, but it doesn’t appear as though moving Nick Senzel back to the infield is a consideration. Manager David Bell today told reporters that Senzel is seen as the primary center fielder in Cincinnati, adding that if the club ever considered putting him back in the infield, “…we’d be missing a lot in the outfi […]Steve Adams
- Reds Not Yet Considering Eugenio Suarez At Shortstop February 24, 2021The Reds have failed to add an established shortstop since last season ended, leaving them with Kyle Farmer and Jose Garcia as the leading in-house candidates to handle the position at the beginning of 2021. Third baseman Eugenio Suarez played a significant amount of short at the start of his career, so perhaps he’d be able to emerge as the Reds’ solution th […]Connor Byrne
- MLBTR Poll: Who Will Win The NL Central? March 6, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Looking for all the rule changes for the shortened 2020 season here you go….