RNL Android APP
REDS Player of the Week: JOHNNY CUETO
RNL’s Reds Can of Corn
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
RNL on Twitter:
RNL on Facebook
- Choo's stock rising with play for Reds in contract year May 23, 2013Shin-Soo Choo has been everything and more than the win-now Reds had hoped he'd be from the leadoff spot this year, which will only help the pending free agent when he hits the market after the 2013 season.Mark Sheldon
- Arroyo on target entering series vs. Cubs May 23, 2013Coming off back-to-back scoreless outings, Bronson Arroyo leads the streaking Reds back to Cincinnati to face the Cubs and an equally hot Scott Feldman.Jeremy Warnemuende
- Latos, Bruce shrug off apparent argument May 22, 2013Television cameras from the Mets' broadcast caught a brief moment of apparent disharmony between Mat Latos and Jay Bruce in the midst of the Reds' 7-4 victory on Wednesday afternoon.Mark Sheldon
- Marshall unavailable with left shoulder discomfort May 22, 2013After Wednesday's game, Reds manager Dusty Baker revealed that Sean Marshall wasn't available because of some possible inflammation in the 30-year-old left-hander's throwing shoulder. Marshall spent more than two weeks in April on the disabled list with left shoulder tendinitis.Mark Sheldon
- Ball bounces Reds' way for sweep of Mets May 22, 2013Zack Cozart had a career-high four hits and Brandon Phillips drove in two runs -- including the game-winner on an odd RBI double in the top of the ninth -- in a 7-4 Reds victory over the Mets on Wednesday. Cincinnati swept the three-game series.Mark Sheldon
- Cleanup hitter Phillips raking in the RBIs May 22, 2013A relatively unconventional cleanup hitter, Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips has spent much time lately at or near the top of the National League leaderboard in RBIs. Entering play Wednesday, Phillips shared the lead with Colorado's Troy Tulowitzki with 38.Mark Sheldon
- Choo the man of the hour at Citi Field May 22, 2013Reds center fielder Shin-Soo Choo has been warmly welcomed at Citi Field throughout this week's three-game series vs. the Mets. New York has the nation's second-largest Korean population, with many living near the stadium in the Flushing section on Queens.Mark Sheldon
- Against tough righty, Baker goes with Hannahan May 22, 2013Reds third baseman Todd Frazier did not start in Wednesday's series finale vs. the Mets, replaced in the lineup by left-handed-hitting Jack Hannahan against Mets righty phenom Matt Harvey.Mark Sheldon
- Bruce stays even-keeled through streaks, slumps May 22, 2013Reds right fielder Jay Bruce refuses to let his emotions ebb and flow like his streaks and slumps. Bruce is in the midst of one of his serious hot stretches at the plate but avoids even the hint of giddiness.Mark Sheldon
- Jocketty not strongly looking for right-handed bat May 21, 2013The Reds have become a left-handed-heavy roster this season due to injuries. Reds general manager Walt Jocketty is not beating the bushes trying to find a right-handed batter on the trade market, however.Mark Sheldon
- Choo's stock rising with play for Reds in contract year May 23, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
REDS NEWS from the FARM:
- Season high 17 hits lead to Bats 10-0 win May 24, 2013 Daniel Farish
- 6-2 victory seals winning road trip for Bats May 22, 2013 Jason Stella
- Bats split twin bill with G-Braves May 21, 2013 Chris Gehring
- Bats heat back up, win a thriller 6-5 May 19, 2013 Daniel Farish
- Bats drop second straight to Charlotte May 18, 2013 Carl Allen
- Bats' hitting cools off, lose 4-1 May 17, 2013
- Louisville's bats stay hot in Charlotte May 16, 2013 Erick Spaw
- Bats win back-and-forth battle with Charlotte May 15, 2013 John William Owens
- Louisville offense starting to take flight May 14, 2013 Jason Stella
- Hamilton runs wild, bullpen falters May 14, 2013 Carl Allen
- Wahoos fall short in series finale May 22, 2013The Mobile BayBears won their fourth consecutive game against the Pensacola Blue Wahoos on Tuesday night, surviving a late rally by the Wahoos in a 4-2 victory at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Broxton homers BayBears past Wahoos May 21, 2013Mobile outfielder Keon Broxton blasted two two-out, two-run home runs and lead the BayBears past the Pensacola Blue Wahoos 4-2 on Monday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium. The win clinched the series for Mobile, who has won seven of the nine meetings between the two teams this season.Kevin Burke
- Griffin ties it in ninth, wins it in 11th for Mobile May 20, 2013The Mobile BayBears offense awakened late in Sunday's contest, tying the game in the ninth before winning it with three runs in the 11th inning, 6-3, over the Pensacola Blue Wahoos at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Mobile evens series with 4-1 win May 19, 2013The Mobile BayBears scored in four straight innings, slowly separating themselves from the Pensacola Blue Wahoos in a 4-1 win on Saturday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos single their way to 4-2 win over BayBears May 18, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos scored all of their runs in a four-run fifth inning and held off a late-inning comeback from the Mobile BayBears to win the series opener 4-2 at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium on Friday night.Kevin Burke
- Lookouts score six in 10th inning, shock Wahoos 8-2 May 17, 2013The Chattanooga Lookouts escaped massive trouble in the ninth and went on to blow out the Pensacola Blue Wahoos in 10 innings, 8-2, on Thursday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos walk off for second straight day May 16, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos extended their winning streak to a season-high three games in dramatic fashion, walking off over the Chattanooga Lookouts 4-3 in 10 innings on Wednesday night in front of 3,914 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos walk off 10-9 in 13 May 15, 2013Newcomer Luis Durango scampered home on a wild pitch with two outs in the 13th inning and the Pensacola Blue Wahoos walked off winners for the first time this season, 10-9, over the Chattanooga Lookouts on Tuesday night in front of 3,981 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Early offense, strong pitching helps Wahoos snap skid May 14, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos scored three runs in the first inning, which was more than enough against the Chattanooga Lookouts as the Wahoos snapped their five-game losing streak with a 5-1 on Monday night in front of 3,629 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- LHP Parra rehabbing with Wahoos May 13, 2013Manny Parra remains with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos during his Major League rehab assignment. Chris Heisey has returned to Cincinnati for further evaluation.
- Wahoos fall short in series finale May 22, 2013
- Dragons Win 7-6; Will Try for Sweep FridayThe Dayton Dragons scored two runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to overcome a 6-5 deficit, defeating the West Michigan Whitecaps 7-6 on Thursday night. The win was the Dragons sixth in their last seven games. They will try for their first series sweep of the 2013 season on Friday night after winning the first two games of the set.
- Winker's Home Run Lifts Dragons to 6-4 WinJesse Winker belted a tie-breaking two-run home run in the bottom of the eighth inning to lift the Dayton Dragons to a come-from-behind 6-4 victory over the West Michigan Whitecaps on Wednesday night. The win was the Dragons fifth in their last six games, three of which have been decided on Dragons late-inning home runs.
- Dragons Pressbox Notes for May 22
- Winker Named Midwest League Batter of the WeekDayton Dragons outfielder Jesse Winker has been named Midwest League Batter of the Week for the week of May 13-19.
- O'Shea Returns to DragonsThe Dragons announced two roster changes today.
- Hawks Avoid Sweep, Top Dragons on MondaySouth Bend's Alex Glenn belted two home runs and starting pitcher Brandon Sinnery allowed just one run over six innings as the Silver Hawks defeated the Dayton Dragons 9-1 on Monday afternoon. The Dragons were denied in their efforts to record their first five-game series sweep in franchise history.
- Dragons Win 4th Straight, Beat 'Hawks 7-5Beau Amaral collected three hits and scored two runs while Robert Stephenson struck out nine batters over seven strong innings to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 7-5 win over the South Bend Silver Hawks on Sunday afternoon. The win gave the Dragons a season-high four-game winning streak. They will try for a sweep of the five-game series on Monday morning at 10: […]
- Dragons Complete DH Sweep at South BendTanner Rahier belted a three-run home run in the sixth inning to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 3-1 victory and a doubleheader sweep of the South Bend Silver Hawks on Saturday night. The Dragons, who have won the first three games in the series, completed their first doubleheader sweep since June 12, 2010 at Wisconsin. The Dragons won the first game of the dou […]
- Dragons Pressbox Notes for May 18
- Mejias-Brean HR Lifts Dragons to 10-Inning WinSeth Mejias-Brean lined a tie-breaking home run to left field in the top of the 10th inning to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 4-3 victory over the South Bend Silver Hawks in the opener of a five-game series on Friday night. The Dragons improved to 14-26 with the win while South Bend fell to 24-13.
- Dragons Win 7-6; Will Try for Sweep Friday
- It's Off to Work We GoJoin the Blaze for our seasonal job fair in 2013!
- It's Off to Work We Go
- Mustangs to be on ESPN 910 KBLG April 16, 2013The Billings Mustangs announced that ESPN 910 KBLG will serve as the team's official flagship station for all radio broadcasts during the 2013 season. Each and every Mustangs game, regular season and post season, will be broadcast live in its entirety on 910 AM.
- Pat Kelly to Manage Mustangs In 2013 December 17, 2012Today the Cincinnati Reds announced Pat Kelly will return as the field manager for the Billings Mustangs in 2013. The 2013 season will be his third season in a Billings uniform.
- Mustangs Named as Freitas Award Winner November 28, 2012Baseball America has announced that the Billings Mustangs are the winner of the 2012 Bob Freitas Award for the Short-Season classification in minor league baseball.
- Mustangs named All-Stars August 28, 2012Billings Mustangs infielder Seth Mejias-Brean and pitcher Ismael Guillon have been named to the Pioneer League All-Star Team. Mustangs manager Pat Kelly was named Pioneer League Manager of the Year.
- Mustangs set to Celebrate 60 Seasons January 16, 2012The Billings Mustangs Professional Baseball Club announced today their game schedule for the upcoming Pioneer League season. The 2012 campaign marks the 60th Season that the Mustangs have played and operated in Billings.
- Mustangs mourn passing of Bob Forsch November 4, 2011The Billings Mustangs organization was stunned by the sad news former St. Louis Cardinals pitcher and current Billings Mustangs pitching coach Bob Forsch died suddenly Thursday at his home in Tampa, Fla. He was 61.
- Homer reports for Spring Training March 11, 2011With the Cincinnati Reds hard at work in Arizona, Homer decided to dust of his kickball and start getting ready for the Mustangs home opener at Dehler Park on June 20. The Reds have 22 former Billings Mustangs in Spring Training vying for a spot on the Opening Day roster. While Homer didn't make the trip south, he has been hard at work getting ready for […]
- Mustangs to be on ESPN 910 KBLG April 16, 2013