RNL Android APP
REDS Player of the Week: JOHNNY CUETO
RNL’s Reds Can of Corn
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
RNL on Twitter:
RNL on Facebook
- Today's MLB starting lineups: May 22 May 22, 2013Every lineup, every day, as they are made public by the clubs.
- Bruce stays even-keeled through streaks, slumps May 22, 2013Reds right fielder Jay Bruce refuses to let his emotions ebb and flow like his streaks and slumps. Bruce is in the midst of one of his serious hot stretches at the plate but avoids even the hint of giddiness.Mark Sheldon
- Jocketty not strongly looking for right-handed bat May 21, 2013The Reds have become a left-handed-heavy roster this season due to injuries. Reds general manager Walt Jocketty is not beating the bushes trying to find a right-handed batter on the trade market, however.Mark Sheldon
- Chapman goes to the stretch to end slump May 21, 2013When closer Aroldis Chapman pitched a perfect ninth inning for his ninth save in Monday's 4-3 Reds win over the Mets, he did something a little unusual. Chapman ditched his usual windup and threw all 11 pitches from the stretch position even with no one on base.Mark Sheldon
- Davis named Reds' representative for Draft May 21, 2013Reds great and front-office member Eric Davis will be representing the club when it makes its first-round selection in next month's First-Year Player Draft.Mark Sheldon
- Latos takes on Harvey in a matchup of unbeatens May 22, 2013Matt Harvey will go for his sixth win on Wednesday in the finale of a three-game series against Cincinnati at Citi Field. Harvey is one of three pitchers in the National League who has thrown at least 30 innings without a loss. Mat Latos is also in that group and will start for the Reds as he looks for his fifth win.Austin Laymance
- Leake, Reds cruise past Mets after three-run first May 22, 2013Mike Leake never looked back after the Reds scored three first-inning runs, tossing seven scoreless frames in a 4-0 win over the Mets on Tuesday night at Citi FieldMark Sheldon
- With Cueto back, steadily rolling Reds are even better May 21, 2013The team with the second-best record and second-best run differential in the NL added an elite starting pitcher to its rotation on Monday. And though Johnny Cueto didn't look much like the man who was a Cy Young candidate a year ago, on this night it didn't matter. He did enough, and got enough help, for Cincinnati to rack up win No. 27 in 45 tries […]Matthew Leach
- Latos talks all things Reds in Chatting Cage May 20, 2013Reds right-hander Mat Latos didn't mind stepping up as the club's top starter in the absence of fellow righty Johnny Cueto, but Latos is certainly happy to have the staff's usual ace back on the mound Monday night against the Mets.Paul Casella
- Thanks to Bruce, Cueto victorious in return May 21, 2013Johnny Cueto overcame early command issues in his first start since coming off the disabled list, and the Reds claimed a 4-3 win with the aid of Jay Bruce's leadoff home run in the top of the sixth inning.Mark Sheldon
- Today's MLB starting lineups: May 22 May 22, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
REDS NEWS from the FARM:
- 6-2 victory seals winning road trip for Bats May 22, 2013 Jason Stella
- Bats split twin bill with G-Braves May 21, 2013 Chris Gehring
- Bats heat back up, win a thriller 6-5 May 19, 2013 Daniel Farish
- Bats drop second straight to Charlotte May 18, 2013 Carl Allen
- Bats' hitting cools off, lose 4-1 May 17, 2013
- Louisville's bats stay hot in Charlotte May 16, 2013 Erick Spaw
- Bats win back-and-forth battle with Charlotte May 15, 2013 John William Owens
- Louisville offense starting to take flight May 14, 2013 Jason Stella
- Hamilton runs wild, bullpen falters May 14, 2013 Carl Allen
- Bats come alive, rout Buffalo 12-2 May 12, 2013 Chris Gehring
- Wahoos fall short in series finale May 22, 2013The Mobile BayBears won their fourth consecutive game against the Pensacola Blue Wahoos on Tuesday night, surviving a late rally by the Wahoos in a 4-2 victory at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Broxton homers BayBears past Wahoos May 21, 2013Mobile outfielder Keon Broxton blasted two two-out, two-run home runs and lead the BayBears past the Pensacola Blue Wahoos 4-2 on Monday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium. The win clinched the series for Mobile, who has won seven of the nine meetings between the two teams this season.Kevin Burke
- Griffin ties it in ninth, wins it in 11th for Mobile May 20, 2013The Mobile BayBears offense awakened late in Sunday's contest, tying the game in the ninth before winning it with three runs in the 11th inning, 6-3, over the Pensacola Blue Wahoos at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Mobile evens series with 4-1 win May 19, 2013The Mobile BayBears scored in four straight innings, slowly separating themselves from the Pensacola Blue Wahoos in a 4-1 win on Saturday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos single their way to 4-2 win over BayBears May 18, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos scored all of their runs in a four-run fifth inning and held off a late-inning comeback from the Mobile BayBears to win the series opener 4-2 at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium on Friday night.Kevin Burke
- Lookouts score six in 10th inning, shock Wahoos 8-2 May 17, 2013The Chattanooga Lookouts escaped massive trouble in the ninth and went on to blow out the Pensacola Blue Wahoos in 10 innings, 8-2, on Thursday night at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos walk off for second straight day May 16, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos extended their winning streak to a season-high three games in dramatic fashion, walking off over the Chattanooga Lookouts 4-3 in 10 innings on Wednesday night in front of 3,914 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Wahoos walk off 10-9 in 13 May 15, 2013Newcomer Luis Durango scampered home on a wild pitch with two outs in the 13th inning and the Pensacola Blue Wahoos walked off winners for the first time this season, 10-9, over the Chattanooga Lookouts on Tuesday night in front of 3,981 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- Early offense, strong pitching helps Wahoos snap skid May 14, 2013The Pensacola Blue Wahoos scored three runs in the first inning, which was more than enough against the Chattanooga Lookouts as the Wahoos snapped their five-game losing streak with a 5-1 on Monday night in front of 3,629 fans at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium.Kevin Burke
- LHP Parra rehabbing with Wahoos May 13, 2013Manny Parra remains with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos during his Major League rehab assignment. Chris Heisey has returned to Cincinnati for further evaluation.
- Wahoos fall short in series finale May 22, 2013
- Winker Named Midwest League Batter of the WeekDayton Dragons outfielder Jesse Winker has been named Midwest League Batter of the Week for the week of May 13-19.
- O'Shea Returns to DragonsThe Dragons announced two roster changes today.
- Hawks Avoid Sweep, Top Dragons on MondaySouth Bend's Alex Glenn belted two home runs and starting pitcher Brandon Sinnery allowed just one run over six innings as the Silver Hawks defeated the Dayton Dragons 9-1 on Monday afternoon. The Dragons were denied in their efforts to record their first five-game series sweep in franchise history.
- Dragons Win 4th Straight, Beat 'Hawks 7-5Beau Amaral collected three hits and scored two runs while Robert Stephenson struck out nine batters over seven strong innings to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 7-5 win over the South Bend Silver Hawks on Sunday afternoon. The win gave the Dragons a season-high four-game winning streak. They will try for a sweep of the five-game series on Monday morning at 10: […]
- Dragons Complete DH Sweep at South BendTanner Rahier belted a three-run home run in the sixth inning to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 3-1 victory and a doubleheader sweep of the South Bend Silver Hawks on Saturday night. The Dragons, who have won the first three games in the series, completed their first doubleheader sweep since June 12, 2010 at Wisconsin. The Dragons won the first game of the dou […]
- Dragons Pressbox Notes for May 18
- Mejias-Brean HR Lifts Dragons to 10-Inning WinSeth Mejias-Brean lined a tie-breaking home run to left field in the top of the 10th inning to lead the Dayton Dragons to a 4-3 victory over the South Bend Silver Hawks in the opener of a five-game series on Friday night. The Dragons improved to 14-26 with the win while South Bend fell to 24-13.
- Dragons Comeback Bid Falls Short, 6-4The West Michigan Whitecaps scored five runs in the second inning and raced out to a 6-0 lead before holding off the Dayton Dragons 6-4 on Thursday night in the rubber match of a three-game series at Fifth Third Field.
- Big Innings Lift 'Caps to 11-3 Win over DragonsJeff Holm drilled a two-run home run and added a three-run triple to lead the West Michigan Whitecaps to an 11-3 victory over the Dayton Dragons on Wednesday night. The two teams have split the first two games of the series with the rubber match set for Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Dragons Add InfielderInfielder Joe Terry has been sent to Dayton from Bakersfield (Advanced-A, California League).
- Winker Named Midwest League Batter of the Week
- It's Off to Work We GoJoin the Blaze for our seasonal job fair in 2013!
- It's Off to Work We Go
- Mustangs to be on ESPN 910 KBLG April 16, 2013The Billings Mustangs announced that ESPN 910 KBLG will serve as the team's official flagship station for all radio broadcasts during the 2013 season. Each and every Mustangs game, regular season and post season, will be broadcast live in its entirety on 910 AM.
- Pat Kelly to Manage Mustangs In 2013 December 17, 2012Today the Cincinnati Reds announced Pat Kelly will return as the field manager for the Billings Mustangs in 2013. The 2013 season will be his third season in a Billings uniform.
- Mustangs Named as Freitas Award Winner November 28, 2012Baseball America has announced that the Billings Mustangs are the winner of the 2012 Bob Freitas Award for the Short-Season classification in minor league baseball.
- Mustangs named All-Stars August 28, 2012Billings Mustangs infielder Seth Mejias-Brean and pitcher Ismael Guillon have been named to the Pioneer League All-Star Team. Mustangs manager Pat Kelly was named Pioneer League Manager of the Year.
- Mustangs set to Celebrate 60 Seasons January 16, 2012The Billings Mustangs Professional Baseball Club announced today their game schedule for the upcoming Pioneer League season. The 2012 campaign marks the 60th Season that the Mustangs have played and operated in Billings.
- Mustangs mourn passing of Bob Forsch November 4, 2011The Billings Mustangs organization was stunned by the sad news former St. Louis Cardinals pitcher and current Billings Mustangs pitching coach Bob Forsch died suddenly Thursday at his home in Tampa, Fla. He was 61.
- Homer reports for Spring Training March 11, 2011With the Cincinnati Reds hard at work in Arizona, Homer decided to dust of his kickball and start getting ready for the Mustangs home opener at Dehler Park on June 20. The Reds have 22 former Billings Mustangs in Spring Training vying for a spot on the Opening Day roster. While Homer didn't make the trip south, he has been hard at work getting ready for […]
- Mustangs to be on ESPN 910 KBLG April 16, 2013